November 10, 2016 - November 14, 2016
Avenue Winston Churchill
Join DEAR DAVE, at PARIS PHOTO! We will be exhibiting in the publication sector so come pick up your copy of Issue No. 23 featuring work from Sally Gall, Kevin Amato, Roe Ethridge, and more!
September 23, 2016 - September 25, 2016
Unseen Photo Fair
1014 BE Amsterdam, Netherlands
For those abroad, DEAR DAVE, is excited to partner with Unseen for the Unseen Photo Fair, taking place in North Holland. Stop by and say hello!
September 12, 2016
DEAR DAVE, and Phaidon Present Kevin Amato in Conversation with Alix Browne
Monday, September 12, 2016, at 7pm
333 W 23rd Street
New York, NY 10011
DEAR DAVE, magazine and Phaidon present photographer and fashion insider Kevin Amato discussing his recently published book "The Importants" in conversation with Alix Browne, Features Director at W Magazine. The conversationwill be followed by a book signing and reception. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 09, 2016
n e w f l e s h Opening Reception at Rubber Factory
Friday, September 9, 2016, 6-9pm
29c Ludlow Street
New York, NY 10002
Please join us for the opening reception of n e w f l e s h, a group exhibition with Thomas Albdorf, Ellen Carey, Alli Coates, Joy Drury Cox, Dillon Dewaters, Izaac Enciso, Aaron Hegert, Nico Krijno, Namsa Leuba, Ryan Oskin, Signe Pierce, Ilana Savdie, Pacifico Silano, and Quinn Torrens, curated by Efrem Zelony-Mindell. The exhibition runs from September 9–23, 2016.
- Joseph Maida with Eva Respini
- David LaChapelle with Lyle Rexer
- W.M Hunt with Susan Bright
- Penelope Umbrico with Cay Sophie Rabinowitz
- Susan Bright with Lyle Rexer
- Marco Brueuer with Brett Littman
- Laura Letinsky with Lynne Tillman
- Thomas Struth with Gil Blank
- Roger Ballen with Darius Himes
- Juergen Teller with Cathy Horyn
- Hellen van Meene with Joerg Colberg
- Oliver Chanarin and Adam Broomberg with Susan Bright
- Paul Graham with Philip Gefter
- Saul Leiter with Vince Aletti
Previous DEAR DAVE Conversations are available for free download on iTunes U.
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on future Conversations.